SOUTH DOCK LOCATION
Welcome back to South Dock! We’ve missed you! As it is our #1 goal to maintain a safe and healthy environment, we appreciate your patience and cooperation as we test out these new normals. Please mind these regulations during your visit for the time being:
- As our capacity is limited, all guests must be 21+ to enter.
- Before entering the taproom, everyone must use hand sanitizer (available at the front door and throughout the tasting room).
- All parties must be seated by our host to ensure the seating area has been properly sanitized. No more than 8 people in a party.
- All guests must keep their faces covered until they are seated and when they use the bathroom.
- We will be offering table service so that all guests can order their beer from the comfort of their table and maintain 6 ft social distancing.
- Please see chalkboards and the Taphunter TVs for our menu. You may also review our menu online or on our website from your phone to see what we are currently pouring.
- Download the Arryved app (link) to join our rewards program and have a touch free checkout process.
- All guests are required to remain at their table for the duration of their visit except to use the restroom, the Brew Hut or to visit a food truck or approved food partners in our complex.
- Along with the occasional food truck, guests can get food from one of our local partners, but will not be allowed to bring in food from home or a 3rd party delivery service like GrubHub or UberEats.
- No smoking allowed on our outdoor patios.
- Guests that are feeling sick or have cold or flu-like symptoms are asked to join us when they are feeling better and to utilize our curbside or delivery service until they are well.