Official Rules for “Free Beer for a Year” Contest
Official Rules for “Free Beer for a Year” Contest.
Who Can Enter
1. Entrants must be 21 years of age and legal Colorado residents and have lawful access to the Internet and a valid e-mail address.
2. Employees of Dry Dock Brewing Co. and The Brew Hut, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible.
How To Enter
3. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Only one entry per person. The contest begins when posted and all entries must be received by 11 am local time on January 24th, 2014.
4. To enter, fill out the form above and include your guess for the number of (or closest number to) cans produced by Dry Dock Brewing Co. since the Dry Dock Brewing Co. canning launch, up to Friday, January 24th, 2014 at 11am.
5. Dry Dock Brewing Co. is not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry, winner(s) or other giveaway information by Sponsor or entrants for any reason whatsoever. Sponsor is also not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in the giveaway or for entries that are late, misdirected or incomplete. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF THE CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the giveaway if it becomes technically corrupted.
6. The first person to choose the correct number of (or closest number to) cans produced by Dry Dock Brewing Co. since the Dry Dock Brewing Co. canning launch, up to Friday, January 24th, 2014 at 11am will win the prize.
One winner will receive Beer for a year which includes One (1) Case 24/ cans of beer every month for a year $431.52 value. Plus Growler of the Month Package $120 value; Includes 1 Growler (filled once a month), 2 pint glasses, 1black DDBC T-Shirt, keychain and sticker.
7. The winners must bring valid photo ID to Dry Dock Brewing Co. to redeem their monthly prize. Dry Dock Brewing Co. is located at 15120 E. Hampden Ave. Aurora Co, 80014.
8. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted for any other items by the winner. The winners cannot assign or transfer prize. Dry Dock Brewing Co. reserves the right to substitute a comparable prize of like or greater value, including cash, for any prize, for any reason.
9. The winners are responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes set forth in these rules.
10. Individuals are eligible to win only one prize within any 180-day period, regardless of the number of giveaways entered. Winners must claim the prize within seven days of notification.
-This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law, including without limitation, in jurisdictions requiring registration, filing, trust account, or posting of a bond, or any other requirements or disclosures that are not expressly satisfied by these rules. Dry Dock Brewing Co. is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, offering, or administration of the contest, or in the announcement of the prize.
-By entering, participants represent that they are eligible, and agree (a) to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, (b) to release Dry Dock Brewing Co., its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize.