Job Opening: Packaging Line Operator
Dry Dock Brewing Company’s production brewery, located in Aurora, CO is seeking a full-time Packaging Line Operator. Dry Dock is a growing company which operates two separate breweries, a 7 Bbl tasting-room location and a 40 Bbl production facility. This position is for the production facility, which produced over 15,000 Bbls of beer in 2014 and is also home of Dry Dock’s newest tasting room, the Canoe Room.
The packaging line operator will assist with packaging beer in cans, bottles, and kegs. This position works as part of a team and requires a flexible work schedule.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Operate machinery including canning line, bottling line, and forklift
- Stack pallets, cases, kegs and assist with general warehouse operations
- Strong work ethic
- Sanitation of all beer contact surfaces and equipment
- Perform routine preventative maintenance and cleaning of equipment and infrastructure
- Ability to learn quickly and apply new procedures and skills
- Possess a mechanical aptitude and strong troubleshooting skills
- Need to be self-motivated
- Ability to multitask and manage time while being detail oriented
- Interest in/passion for working in the craft beer industry
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Physical requirements: Must be able to bend over, twist, kneel, stand for the duration of a shift, lift 55 pounds and maneuver 160 pounds repeatedly. Requires proper handling of hazardous materials and operation of complex machinery.
This is a full-time position with medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, STD/LTD benefits.
To apply, please email resume, cover letter and salary requirements with subject line “Packaging Position” to email@example.com
- Dry Dock Brewing Company presents the 2016 Sign...
- Dry Dock Brewing Company turns 11 years old in ...
- This fall, South Dock brewed the High Line Plum...
- The Hyatt Regency Aurora-Denver Conference Cent...
- North Dock has teamed up with KIFAC to offer a ...