Job Opening: Marketing Coordinator
Dry Dock Brewing Company, located in Aurora, CO, is seeking a full time experienced Marketing Coordinator Job Description. Dry Dock is a growing company which operates two separate breweries, a 7 BBL tasting-room location (South Dock) and a 40 BBL production facility (North Dock). This position is located at North Dock and reports to the Director of Sales and Marketing. Dry Dock is a regional brewery and produced over 22,000 BBL in 2016. Dry Dock’s sister company is The Brew Hut, a homebrew supply shop that is located adjacent to the South Dock tasting room.
Creates and sources content, artwork, design, and other imagery for marketing needs of Dry Dock Brewing Company and The Brew Hut. Organizes and maintains design archives for Dry Dock and The Brew Hut. Supports Dry Dock and The Brew Hut public relations efforts. The position consists of approximately 50% graphic design work and 50% other marketing related duties.
- Assist in launch of new products and releases by creating materials such as beer labels, sell sheets, posters, and other items as needed. Implement marketing and branding guidelines in all projects.
- Provide imagery of products, merchandise, tasting rooms, and more for Dry Dock and The Brew Hut websites and other platforms.
- Develop designs for Dry Dock and The Brew Hut social media and advertising campaigns.
- Organize and maintain archive of images for Dry Dock and The Brew Hut.
- Develop files, designs, and other images as needed for merchandise in collaboration with the Merchandise Coordinator.
- Work closely with entire Sales and Marketing team, The Brew Hut management team, and the tasting room management team to establish and maintain a consistent company brand image throughout all promotional and advertising endeavors.
- Coordinate efforts with vendors for labels, cans, and other collateral.
- Maintain Dry Dock and The Brew Hut event calendars.
- Update Dry Dock and The Brew Hut websites as needed.
- Create content and manage monthly newsletters for Dry Dock and The Brew Hut.
- Support Dry Dock and The Brew Hut public relations efforts including, but not limited to, draft and edit press releases, establish and maintain relationships with local media outlets, develop media kits, and provide media with tours and beer samples as needed.
- Participate in the Events Committee meetings to promote and support events at The Brew Hut and Dry Dock retail locations.
- Data entry of Dry Dock Brewing and The Brew Hut events on websites, regional media calendars and other partner calendars.
- Manage a large number of projects simultaneously to ensure smooth implementation.
- Event assistance as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in marketing, communications, journalism, advertising or related degree preferred.
- Is generally happy and can have fun, even on high stress and demanding days.
- Has a passion for quality beer.
- Can work in a team environment as a leader and problem solver.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) is required.
- Proficient in WordPress, Constant Contact, and Google Doc.
- Core competencies: Business acumen, communication proficiency, presentation skills, results driven, strategic thinking, and technical capacity.
- Solid knowledge of search engine optimization principles and best practices.
- Excellent copywriting, organizational and communication skills.
- Editorial and/or a marketing/PR background helpful.
- Ability to develop a genuine passion for our brand and products.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs for loading of tents, tables, beer, etc.
- Must have reliable transportation and clean driving record.
- Ability to work onsite, travel, and work nights and weekends as needed for industry-related events.
Salary and Benefits: Dry Dock offers a competitive salary, health care, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, 401k, life insurance and paid vacation.
Equal Opportunity: Dry Dock Brewing Co. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, or marital/familial status.
Please send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with title “Marketing Coordinator” in subject line. We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible. The position will close on April 17, 2017.
- Dry Dock Brewing is proud to announce the lates...
- Marketing Coordinator Dry Dock Brewing Company,...
- Dry Dock Brewing is currently seeking a full-ti...
- The much-anticipated release of Dry Dock’s Blig...
- Dry Dock’s brand new Signature Series bee...