Dry Dock Firkin Calendar, October 2014
Every Friday, Dry Dock Brewing Company’s South Dock tasting room taps a specialty firkin at 3 pm. Every Saturday Dry Dock’s Canoe Room at North Dock tasting room taps a firkin at noon. These one-off and one-of-a-kind beers don’t last long!
October 10: Smoked Amber Ale
October 17: Brown Sugar Butternut Brown Ale
October 24: Spicy Apricot Blonde Ale
October 31: Caramel Apple Old Ale
October 11: Chocolate Pumpkin Porter
October 18: Lapsang Souchong Smoked Tea Amber
October 25: Double Dry-Hopped and Wet-Hopped Hop Abomination
- Dry Dock Brewing Company turns 11 years old in ...
- This fall, South Dock brewed the High Line Plum...
- The Hyatt Regency Aurora-Denver Conference Cent...
- North Dock has teamed up with KIFAC to offer a ...
- Dry Dock Brewing Co. has partnered with Brewery...