Dry Dock Firkin Calendar, November 2014
November is Firkin Stout Month at South Dock! Every Friday, Dry Dock Brewing Company’s South Dock tasting room at 15120 E Hampden Avenue in Aurora taps a specialty firkin at 3 pm. All of this month’s South Dock firkins are cask-conditioned stouts.
Every Saturday Dry Dock’s Canoe Room at North Dock tasting room, located at 2801 Tower Road, Aurora, 80011, taps a firkin at noon. These one-off and one-of-a-kind beers don’t last long!
Firkin Fridays at South Dock—
November 7: Vanilla Bean Coffee Milk Stout
November 14: Root Beer Stout
November 21: Chocolate Chai Stout
November 28: Raspberry Stout
Firkin Saturdays at Canoe Room at North Dock—
November 1: Pecan Rum Oak Amber
November 8: Apricot Blonde with Green Chiles
November 15: Vanilla Blonde
November 22: Blackberry Porter
November 29: Blueberry Hefeweizen
- Dry Dock Brewing Company turns 11 years old in ...
- This fall, South Dock brewed the High Line Plum...
- The Hyatt Regency Aurora-Denver Conference Cent...
- North Dock has teamed up with KIFAC to offer a ...
- Dry Dock Brewing Co. has partnered with Brewery...