Dry Dock Firkin Calendar, July 2015
Every Friday, Dry Dock Brewing Company’s South Dock tasting room taps a specialty firkin at 3 pm. Every Saturday Dry Dock’s Canoe Room at North Dock tasting room taps a firkin at noon. Start the month with an Independence-day firkin at South Dock made by our bar staff, and don’t forget South Dock and Canoe Room are closed on Saturday, July 4!
July 3: Star Spangled Otis Stout
July 17: Cucumber Melon Apricot Blonde
July 24: Whiskey Oaked Old Ale
July 4: CLOSED FOR INDEPENDENCE DAY
July 11: White Chocolate Apricot
July 18: Coffee Hop
July 25: Tart “HibisKölsch”
- Support Breast Cancer Awareness at Dry Dock Bre...
- Dry Dock Brewing Company presents the 2016 Sign...
- Dry Dock Brewing Company turns 11 years old in ...
- This fall, South Dock brewed the High Line Plum...
- The Hyatt Regency Aurora-Denver Conference Cent...