Dry Dock Firkin Calendar, April 2015
Every Friday, Dry Dock Brewing Company’s South Dock tasting room taps a specialty firkin at 3 pm. Every Saturday Dry Dock’s Canoe Room at North Dock tasting room taps a firkin at noon. These one-off and one-of-a-kind beers don’t last long!
April 3: Jaloppy Wheat (Jalapeño Hoppy Wheat)
April 10: Cape Town Brown (Oyster Sugar Daddy Brown Ale)
April 17: S-Words (Coriander and Lime-Infused Swordfish Extra Pale Ale)
April 24: Pro-Tips (Spruce Tip Irish Red Ale)
April 4: Scurvy on the Seven Seas (Grapefruit Double IPA)
April 11: Campfire Hefe (Smoked and Oaked Hefeweizen)
April 18: Certifiable (Double IPA and Apricot Blonde blend)
April 25: Rainbow in the Dark (Apricot Blonde and Vanilla Porter blend)
- Support Breast Cancer Awareness at Dry Dock Bre...
- Dry Dock Brewing Company presents the 2016 Sign...
- Dry Dock Brewing Company turns 11 years old in ...
- This fall, South Dock brewed the High Line Plum...
- The Hyatt Regency Aurora-Denver Conference Cent...