Denver's Littlest Big Beer Fest
Join us at Hop’s and Pie’s this Sunday where Dry Dock beer is being featured!
Also, “Chat with the Brewer”, where Bill Eye will be there to answer any questions about the beer.
March 20th, 2pm- 6ish
HMS Bounty Old Ale
This malty, brown Strong Ale is rich with caramel malt
complexity & good balance.
6.5% ABV || 35 IBU’s
This generously hopped American Imperial IPA with a flavor all unto its own.
A sweet maltiness sneaks up through a sea of citrus hop flavor,
leading to a smooth lingering hop bitterness.
9% ABV || 86 IBU’s
This dark amber Belgian Ale has a pinch of bitterness,
complex fruity notes and a spicy character.
8% ABV || 20 IBU’s
Hops and Pie
One Response to “Denver's Littlest Big Beer Fest”
- Dry Dock Brewing Company presents the 2016 Sign...
- Dry Dock Brewing Company turns 11 years old in ...
- This fall, South Dock brewed the High Line Plum...
- The Hyatt Regency Aurora-Denver Conference Cent...
- North Dock has teamed up with KIFAC to offer a ...