Beer vs. Wine Dinner at TAG Restaurant
Tag and Chef Troy Guard Present…
The Beer vs. Wine Dinner, featuring Bill Eye from Dry Dock Brewing and Master Sommelier Doug Krenik
Wednesday, April 13th 2011 6:30pm
$75 per person (plus tax and gratuity)
Short Rib Shui Mai
grilled scallop / cilantro / bubu arare
The Sour Wit vs Kracher Zweigelt Rose
Oolong Tea Smoked Artic Char
truffle potato purée / blood orange vinaigrette
Rhine Pilsner vs Cloudline Pinot Gris
Agave Roasted Culver Duck
whipped cauliflower / canton macerated cherries / sambal chile butter
Docktoberfest vs Acustic Cellars ‘Acustic’
Meyer Lemon Olive Oil Cake
soy caramel / candied pistachios / saigon cinnamon yogurt sauce
Paragon Apricot Blonde vs Loosen Eiswein
To make reservations, please call TAG restaurant at 303.996.9985.
- Support Breast Cancer Awareness at Dry Dock Bre...
- Dry Dock Brewing Company presents the 2016 Sign...
- Dry Dock Brewing Company turns 11 years old in ...
- This fall, South Dock brewed the High Line Plum...
- The Hyatt Regency Aurora-Denver Conference Cent...